- 19-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
Full-time: Threat Analyst Level 1 - 4
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Research adversarial threats posed to various systems, technologies, operations, or missions in all appropriate intelligence sources, analyze the likelihood of threat and contribute to profiling adversarial behavior, intent, and capabilities.
- Level 1: HS/GED +6 years of experience, AA +4 years of experience, or BA +2 years of experience
- Level 2: HS/GED +9 years of experience, AA +7 years of experience, BA +5 years of experience. MA +3 years of experience, PhD +2 years of experience
- Level 3: HS/GED +12years of experience, AA +10years of experience, BA +8 years of experience, MA +6 years of experience, PHD plus four years of experience
- Level 4: HS/GED +15 years of experience, AA +13 years of experience, BA +11 years of experience, MA +9 years of experience; PHD +7 years of experience
- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable
- Relevant experience must be in an area directly related to the customer's mission (e.g., collection, cyber, and intelligence analysis) and/or a similar mission in the IC or DoD and include drafting/editing intelligence reports.
- TS/SCI with Poly required
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.