- 16-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Shared Services
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Shared Services (CSS) provides the back-office support services for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. CSS provides services related to Finance, Compliance, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology, Organizational Development, Marketing and Legal. We also provide some of these support services to organizations outside of Cayuse Holdings.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team. The Accounts Payable Clerk position is responsible for computing, classifying and inputting financial transactions into the Accounting System via manual entry or transfer of data. They may also perform routine financial calculations or check the accuracy of calculations performed by others. This position's schedule is from 8AM to 5PM PST. The candidate selected must be willing to work within those hours.
Must live within 1 hr of Pendleton OR
*Work in the office 1 Day a week and Work-from-Home 4 days a week*
- Process AP Vendor Invoices
- Maintains Vendor contact info / 1099 info / bank info
- Process credit card statements
- Process expense reimbursements
- Track recurring payments
- Support Financial audits
- Maintains, organizes, and uses electronic filing system
- Ensures compliance with policies and internal controls
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience demonstrating strong knowledge of AP and financial concepts
- Experience in MS Office Excel, Word, Email
- 2 year degree in accounting (or similar) OR 4-10 years experience in accounts payable
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience in AP for government contracts/ project accounting
- Works under pressure with firm deadlines, office setting, prolonged computer use, intense data entry.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Shared Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.