- 10-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- 180000.00-350000.00 per year
- Full Time
Do you want to make a difference! This is for a potential 5-year contract with the US government, we are seeking medical professionals to fill short term or temporary (less than 10 months) positions in support of military and DoD civilian medical staff at the military treatment facilities (MTFs) within the 50 United States to provide quality health care services to a diverse beneficiary population.
Cayuse includes: Dentists (general and specialty).
All must possess active credentials relevant to their area(s) of expertise. "CREDENTIALS. The documents that constitute evidence of appropriate education, training, licensure, experience, and expertise of a healthcare provider.".
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Medical specialties: Dentist
- General and Comprehensive
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- working with military (Preferred But Not Required)
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school is required (Required)
- Successful completion of an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA (Required)
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearance required to perform the duties of this position.
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.