- 06-Sep-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoEs), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Research Assistant shall carry out research activities, according to protocols laid out by the Principal Investigator, Sub-Investigator, and Scientists performing clinical research. The Research Assistant will be supporting Developmental Pediatrics Clinic enrolling/consenting/assenting children who meet enrollment criteria. Supporting a pilot study utilizing neurofeedback as complementary behavioral therapy to improve executive functioning in military children with Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The Research Assistant shall provide compliance with regulatory affairs (IRB requirements, patient consent forms, clinical and medical data collection, the establishment of timelines, supply and equipment needs, maintenance and oversight, study personnel oversight, and subject recruitment strategy and execution) to include records management between Madigan clinicians, Principal Investigators, Sub Investigators, and Scientists performing clinical research.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience with collecting, proper handling, and organizing medical data
- Provide compliance with regulatory affairs, data collection, and records of the management between Madigan clinicians, Principal Investigators, sub Investigators, and Scientists performing clinical research
- Consult with Government's TPOC/Principal Investigator (PI) before and after IRB
protocol submissions to confirm study needs (IRB requirements/compliance, patient consent forms, clinical and medical data collection, the establishment of timelines, supply and equipment needs, maintenance and oversight, study personnel oversight, and subject recruitment strategy and execution). Follow study approval submissions and processes to insure completion
- Prepare regulatory compliance documents such as IRB/IACUC amendments, interim/final reports, etc., with study staff and provide input to sponsor technical reports and/or site Command reports
- Provide inputs to interim and final reports that document the research findings for human use protocols
- Provide construction and maintenance of study databases, study data collection
forms, and data entry tasks.
- Build data files and manage data entry of all data, maintaining an updated and organized literature library, on-going communication with the Government research team(s) to study objectives, and collecting data at required study points per study protocol (s).
- Provide close-out processes after study completion.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for and maintain oversight and responsibility for all study data collection processes as outlined in IRB/IACUC approved protocols, including archiving and file management.
- Explain to the study subjects the purpose of the research protocol (ensuring their understanding of purpose, risk, and expected outcomes. If applicable, obtain signed consent from subjects and research trial candidates as required per protocol; adhere to legal, professional, and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy; ensure compliance with subject consenting and reporting of adverse events and side effects; maintain study files in accordance with the standards of Good Conduct of Research.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.