- 29-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Ft Carson, CO, USA
- Part Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Cayuse Technologies has a contract in Fort Carson, Colorado Springs, Colorado that provides logistics classes to Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers (NCO), and Soldiers at Fort Carson for the United States Army 4ID IVY Logistics Troop School.
Position Overall Description: Serves as training specialist/instructor for maintenance personnel assigned duties as a GCSS-A Plant Maintenance Manager/User at the unit level. Responsible for analysis, design, and development of instructional materials in all curriculum including inter-active media instruction, lesson plans, Total Army Training school Courseware, Programs of Instruction, individual student assessment plans, grading rubrics, and course management plans to include commissioned officers, warrant officers and non-commissioned officers in-house refresher technical training to all assigned training personnel. Plans, directs, and coordinates training of military personnel in all areas of Program of Instruction (POI). Ensures compliance with policies and existing regulations. Directs and supervises implementation of changes in operations directed by On-Site Manager. Keeps On-Site Manager informed of progress and/or problems arising during implementation. Performs a variety of administrative and technical duties in connection with basic and specialized phases of GCSS-A Plant Maintenance training. Instructs complete courses in basic, advanced, and applied theoretical principles and techniques of GCSS-A Plant Maintenance processes. Provides operational support to assigned training development personnel, and is accountable for training products and materials that support training those assigned as GCSS-A Maintenance at the unit level. Monitors training programs, evaluates training provided, and assists staff and faculty personnel with related academic problems.
• Provide Maintenance Managers/Equipment Records Parts Specialist (ERPS) skills to assist operators in managing the unit's maintenance operations and equipment readiness through use of the GCSS-Army software platform.
• Facilitate course material.
• Execute performance-oriented classroom and hands-on instruction.
• Wear and use of protective equipment.
• Assist with preparation and administration of practical exercise and final examinations.
• Track progress and attendance of at least 15 students per course.
• Conduct daily inventories of classroom equipment before and after class.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of two (3) years' experience in the military maintenance field as a Maintenance Sergeant, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Officer, Maintenance Instructor for training from an approved Department of the Army (DA) School and be able to demonstrate complete familiarity with the GCCS-A System, procedures, publications, and GCSS-A software platform.
• Have knowledge of applicable regulations and doctrine regarding MOS or ASI-specific training.
• Knowledge of The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS).
• Familiarity with Defense Department data sources for logistical support (POIs).
• Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office A365/TEAMS.
• Former Warrant Officer 915A Automotive Maintenance.
• Former Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 92A Army Automated Logistics Specialist.
• Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC).
• Skill Qualification Identifier (SQI 8).
• Global Combat System Support-Army Plant Maintenance Certification.
• Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties while standing for extended periods of time.
• Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
• General office environment.
• Must be able to establish a productive and professional remote workspace.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen.
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays.
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes.
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.