- 29-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Solutions
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Solutions helps Native Nations, Tribal entities and organizations, and Native-owned companies invest in the well-being of their tribal communities and people. Core services and products include communications, marketing, emergency preparedness products, logistics, infrastructure, and strategic consulting. CNS is wholly owned by Cayuse Holdings and the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead the marketing and outreach strategy for Cayuse Native Solutions, perform digital marketing-related duties for client projects and participate as a member of the corporate-level marketing team for the Cayuse Holdings family of companies. The ideal candidate should have original ideas and create impressive designs with a keen eye for detail. All duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of Cayuse. Cayuse Native Solutions is a subsidiary of Cayuse Holdings that serves Native Nations, tribal entities, and Native-owned small businesses.
- Strengthen and increase the company's overall online presence and brand.
- Plan, analyze, and facilitate the creation of digital solutions, including marketing and campaign materials, social media, advertisements, brochures, reports, brand management, and other digital content.
- Manage and update company and client websites and related content.
- Create, implement, analyze, and manage the company's social media management strategy on a variety of projects and awareness campaigns. Enhance and grow audience online engagement.
- Develop and execute digital strategies around specific events and projects, including researching, writing, and creating visual content and messages to support and promote the organization's missions and initiatives.
- Monitor and measure success on the company's social media and web using a variety of analytics.
- Create presentations, capability statements, and branded collateral for presentations; manage design revisions, approval of layouts, and information accuracy.
- Develop and maintain branding and graphic identity standards for the company and manage the creation and approvals of designs.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement creative graphics and content (both print and digital), for the company and clients. Maintain, edit, organize, and moderate graphics library and digital assets.
- Write content for newsletters, websites, press releases, invitations, and other materials.
- Provide reports to company leadership on outcomes and recommended strategies and outcomes.
- Assist with the preparation of corporate-level communications (such as quarterly employee newsletter, and employee of the month materials).
- Coordinate activities with supportive contractors (i.e., graphic designers, photographers, web developers, etc.)
- Ensure all final work is visually appealing and on-brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of work experience in roles with key responsibilities in graphics and multimedia design, social media execution, and website development and maintenance
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wix, WordPress, and Squarespace.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience in photography, video, and digital media editing.
- Experience with writing news releases, newsletter content, talking points, and related pieces
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization and externally in a professional, articulate manner.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with high-level attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast past environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
- Proven track record of successful marketing campaign achievements
- Good understanding of marketing strategy
- Experience working for or with Native American Tribes and related entities, their current issues, and culture.
- Professional office environment
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Must be able to establish a productive and professional workspace.
- Will be required to attend and conduct virtual meetings throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cayuse Holdings (and all its subsidiaries) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating inclusive employment for all employees.