- 29-Aug-2022 to 28-Sep-2022 (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Cheltenham, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
· Ensure strict adherence to policies and procedures at all times.
· Coordinates all requests for range usage.
· Provide Range orientation as required.
· Performs and/or coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs to all range related systems and equipment.
· Daily accountability for all weapons and ammunition (including expended ammunition case and spent lead) utilizing the Training Ammunition Management System (TAMS)
· Maintain storage areas for all firearms related equipment and supplies in an organized, orderly, and neat manner.
· Issue, collect, inventory, transport, and secure all training weapons, (including personal weapons) ammunition, and other supplies used in support of firearms training.
· Ensures compliance with applicable OSHA standards.
· Administer all services described in the Statement of Work (SOW).
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
· Graduate of a recognized agency Range Support Officer school for law enforcement (i.e., National Rifle Association, military service school, federal service school, etc.).
· At least two (2) years of experience with weapons maintenance.
· Some experience in range operations (military or police).
· Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other general software applications.
· Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
· High level of knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
· Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment.
· Maintain all required personal certifications and qualifications related to this role.
· Proficiency in oral and written communications in English.
· Professional on-site office and maintenance environnement.
· Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time.
o Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
o Physically able to move about in a maintenance environment to include walking, stooping, bending, stretching, and climbing ladders and stairs.
o Ability to work in inclement weather.
o Ability to lift 40 lbs.
· Must maintain a safe, productive, and professional workspace.
· Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.