- 29-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Consolidate project plans and timelines from various workstreams
- Own, update, adapt project plan as project progresses
- Facilitate weekly standup among broader project team
- Platform workstream leads to share progress, risks, issues, dependencies, and comments regarding their respective workstreams
- Equip project leads to become aware of potential project risks and issues as necessary
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Veteran at PMO
- Proactive to anticipate upcoming challenges and potential issues with the project
- Strong enough of a communicator to convey the project details to the rest of the project stakeholders
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.