- 24-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Senior Administrative Specialist will provide administrative support on the day-to-day operations.
· Be available between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm local time, Monday through Friday.
· Active participation in office management, including completing administrative tasks.
· Generating and maintaining programs reports.
· Organize and prepare meeting schedules and prepare and distribute agendas.
· Responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
· Create reports and memos, organize events, and provide administrative assistance to other departments.
· Work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of charts and other presentation materials.
· Ensure meeting spaces are scheduled and available as needed.
· Assist with the office compliance of records management.
· Collaboratively work with all program departments to assist with administrative tasks.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
· BA/BS degree or higher
· Minimum of two (2) years in the same or relevant line of work.
· Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
· Proficient knowledge of computers, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office software.
· Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
· Strong communication skills and extremely self-motivated when managing communication channels.
· Comfortable in multitasking and handling multiple requires from different individuals and departments.
· Ability to work quickly and in a potentially high-stress environment.
· Be able to understand, read, write, speak, and conduct business in the English language.
· Professional on-site office environment.
· Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
· Must maintain a safe, productive, and professional workspace in maintained.
· Present a professional appearance.
· May be required to travel to different locations within the United States.
· Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.