- 24-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Policy Analyst will provide data analysis, planning, communications, research, and technical writing support to the government in an effort promote awareness of the dynamic threat environment posed by targeted violence and terrorism and communicate the value of government programs and services in protecting against this treat to various stakeholders.
· Support internal and external coordination, and assist in the development, and implementation of Congressional, Presidential, and Departmental policy and strategy-related deliverables.
· Provide data visualization in PowerBI and Tableau to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of programs by developing, tracking, analyzing, and report program performance metrics.
· Provide research an assistance in planning and developing strategic report to support long term goals and analysis for submission to Government.
· Assist the government in creating written products for dissemination to partners as well as reports and/or provide briefings to communicate results to these reviews and analyses to government officials.
· Assist with the development and execution of, and participation in meetings, conferences, summits, and other outreach events that aim to enhance the security of critical infrastructure and public gatherings.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
· BA/BS degree or higher
· Minimum of 3-10 years in the same or relevant line of work.
· Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
· Proficient knowledge of computers, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office software.
· Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
· Strong communication skills and extremely self-motivated when managing communication channels.
· Comfortable in multitasking and handling multiple requires from different individuals and departments.
· Ability to work quickly and in a potentially high-stress environment.
· Be able to understand, read, write, speak, and conduct business in the English language.
· Professional on-site office environment.
· Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
· Must maintain a safe, productive, and professional workspace in maintained.
· Present a professional appearance.
· May be required to travel to different locations within the United States.
· Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.