- 24-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Deputy Program Manager position will be responsible for assisting the Program Manager (PM) for all worked performed on this program.
· Will be the alternate single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR when the PM is unavailable or is designated by the PM.
· Be available between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm local time, Monday through Friday, and shall respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 4 hours of notification when required by PM.
· Responsible to become familiar, once on board, to fully understand the history, status, and future direction of the Program.
· Assist in providing all necessary personnel to manage the program.
· Assist PM in providing project organization and overall management required to successfully complete the tasks listed in the Statement of Work (SOW).
· Assist PM in providing monthly progress reports to the Contracting Officer, COR, and Government PM via electronic mail.
· Attend monthly progress meetings with the COR when directed by the PM.
· Ensure qualified employees are proficient in applicable skills to perform assigned duties and are present for all hours of the workday.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable Government regulations, policies, and procedures (e.g., fire, safety, sanitation, environmental protection, security, "off limits" areas, wearing of uniforms, and possession of weapons) when visiting or working at Government facilities.
· Ensure that employees always present a professional appearance and understand and abide by established rules, regulations and policies concerning safety and security.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
· MA/MS degree or higher and/or possess a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
· Minimum of (10) years in program management or relevant line of work.
· Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position. This position requires a Secret clearance.
· Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office software.
· Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
· Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment.
· Maintain all required personal certifications and qualifications related to this role.
· Be able to understand, read, write, speak, and conduct business in the English language.
· Professional on-site office environment.
· Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
· Must ensure that a safe, productive, and professional workspace in maintained.
· Present a professional appearance.
· May be required to travel to different locations within the United States.
· Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.