- 15-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Charleston, SC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The RSS Help Desk Agent provides customer service solutions within service level agreements using company and project quality and quantity standards. It includes providing prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers while maintaining effective communications. All duties and responsibilities will be performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
NOTE** We Are Interviewing...
- - FULL TIME - 40 HOURS.
• Provides high-quality customer service to the client, responding to requests and issues accurately and promptly.
• Operates within established guidelines and procedures to independently deliver a full range of services to the customer.
• Matches client needs with current products and services and suggests new ones to target client's unmet needs.
• Uses examples and analogies as appropriate to facilitate understanding.
• Ability to document work clearly and accurately.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Provides assistance and information to the customer in a prompt manner.
• Manages continuous improvement through ongoing collection of data and information regarding customer requirements.
• Understand and responds to others' using active listening skills and tactful communication.
• Ability to perform first-line troubleshooting for customer.
• Ability to resolve issues following the parameters and guidelines of the client.
• Contributes to the accomplishments of team objectives; works collaboratively as a team member towards solutions; solicits input from other team members; demonstrates respect for the ideas and opinions of others; employs trust and openness.
• Ensures customer satisfaction through follow up and special efforts.
• Assist new employees with training through shadowing opportunities and explanation of work process.
Education / Experience
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to change system settings via control panels or system preferences
• Foundation in Microsoft applications
• Ability to navigate common user interface elements, including opening and closing windows, navigation of the file structures through volumes and folders, launch and quit applications, select portions of text or other items using the mouse, copy/cut and paste text, save and print documents
• Sound analytic and cognitive ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
• Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Prior call center or help desk experience
After the interview:
Training hours: (according to where you live)
8am - 1pm PST 10am - 3pm CST 11am - 4pm EST
Normal operating hours Mon-Sun;
Mon - Fri 4:30AM to 9PM Pacific Time, East Coast 7:30am - 12pm
Saturday 5AM to 9PM Pacific Time, East Coast 8am - 12pm
Sunday 7AM to 9PM Pacific Time." East Coast 10am - 12pm
• Normal physical conditions
• General home environment
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
• May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
• May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.