- 12-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- HI, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC (NHV) is a tribally-owned business; an Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE); and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
The MATTS Program Manager (PM) shall manage the on-site vessel personnel and all other key and non-key personnel, and report to the Government on the status of the vessel and associated tasks. The PM will shall organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Management of operations and maintenance of the vessel both in port and at sea, that include troubleshooting, repairs, system upgrades, preservation, preventive maintenance, testing, and operation of various hull, mechanical and electrical systems, as well as physical security for the MATSS towed platform.
- Provide project management support for all tasking under the contract.
- Ensure efficient and timely program execution and be the Company's focal point for all required program tasks.
- Will be required to present and discuss the status of contract activities, requirement, and issues on short notice.
- Participate in and provide support to include project planning and management, monitoring cost, schedule, and progress.
- Manage the program IAW the requirements of the PWS and company policies.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Science, or other relevant management and leadership degree required.
- Ten (10) years of experience in managing programs of similar scope and complexity required.
- Experience in HM&E systems maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, operational and testing support. Experience should be in the areas of PWS including ship operation, ship maintenance, ship systems, towed systems, structural analysis, and vessel mooring.
- Experience in providing oversight to execute Ship Alterations within cost and budget constraints desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position. This position requires SECRET clearance.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other general software applications.
- Maintain all required personal certifications and qualifications related to this role.
- Proficiency in oral and written communications in English.
- Professional on-site office and maintenance/shipyard environment.
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Physically able to move about in a maintenance environment to include walking, stooping, bending, stretching, and climbing ladders and stairs.
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must maintain and enforce requirements providing a safe, productive, and professional work environment.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business and clients' needs along with meeting project deadlines.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.