- 11-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
As a part of Cayuse Commercial Services, specifically the Cyber and Operational Resilience organization, the PMO Lead will provide leadership to one or more Project Managers and Project Analyst responsible in all aspects of project control, oversee action plans to increase productivity, manage project costs, and keep projects on schedule for completion, and supervise all administrative requirements in the execution of client contract/project requirements throughout their lifecycles. Working with senior management, the PMO Lead is responsible for overall project planning and reports to Cayuse senior management and the client based on project scheduling and timetables for deliverables. All duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse.
- Evaluate and monitor the overall project for timely and quality delivery
- Ensures performance of technical support on projects or tasks in accordance with contract requirements and appropriate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Deliver reports related to the project
- Notify senior management about abnormalities or variances
- Maintain proactive awareness of all current projects and proposals
- Review and report the project's budget and finances - ensure projects requiring invoicing for the period and monthly invoice requests to Accounting are delivered on schedule.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor invoices and back-up documentation for accuracy and completeness, and liaise with subcontractors and vendors as directed by project managers to resolve issues
- Development of but not limited to, project schedules, work plans, project work packages and monthly updates.
- Ensure all monthly / quarterly deliverables/documents are proofread, organized, and assembled and deadlines are met (accruals, revenue adjustments, EACs, unbilled analysis, at risk approval submissions) for multiple concurrent projects, maintaining version control
- Oversee administration and approve purchases of equipment and supplies as related to Task Order requirements.
- Provide training of PMO processes to the project team and staff.
- Optimize operating results in terms of cost, methods, and personnel and implements quality assurance program directives.
- Work with delivery team and senior leadership on project proposals and requests for information documents, cost estimates and quotes, and obtaining vendor/subcontractor pricing
- Assist with project capture and business development efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
Education / Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience OR Associates Degree in related field from an accredited university/college with five (5) years project management experience
- Must have related work experience of 2 or more years in an environment functioning in a business operation, project management, and PMO leadership
- Working knowledge of basic Contracting and accounting principles highly desired.
- Experience in the development, collection, analysis and reporting of personnel and financial requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills in an environment supporting multiple technical staff
- Working knowledge of ISO quality processes and/or Project Management Institute (PMI) philosophy and project management approaches
- Working knowledge of IT outsourcing
- Monitor and manage Quality Management System (QMS) compliance for projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) applications
Human Relationship Skills
- Skilled briefer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen Ability to maintain effective and proactive communication with multiple Program staff and non-Program staff (email, telephonic, instant messaging, meetings) across multiple time zones
- Ability to forge new relationships, individual and teaming in nature
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Valid driver's license
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity operations environment desired
Reports to: Managing Director Cyber and Operations Resilience
Works with: Project Managers, Managing Directors, Clients
- Hybrid environment requiring part-time client onsite
- Minimal travel anticipated, but must be able to travel as needed
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.