- 11-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
We are looking for a Hybrid Project Management Office (PMO) analyst supporting the security operations team assisting the PMO lead with overall project support including on-boarding, off-boarding, project startup and management, issue and risk management, Service Level Agreement tracking and reporting, financial reporting and invoicing. Position will report to the PMO Lead.
Support the PMO lead to ensure operations and project oversight and management are executed to client expectations. Develop and deliver operational and financial reports, coordinate resource on-boarding and off-boarding, time tracking and expense invoicing, Service Level Agreement (SLA) reporting, new project initiation, issue and risk tracking and standard project management duties as required.
- 2-5 years Previous PMO experience in a medium to large scale environment (>$1M annually)
- Experience in a outsource IT operations environment
- Service Level Agreement management
- Financial reporting
- Time and expense tracking and invoicing
- IT project scheduling and management
- Client facing experience
- Microsoft office products experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- PMP certification
- Experience working in a cybersecurity operations environment
- BS degree or equivalent Experience
- Medical insurance industry experience
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.