- 11-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Charleston, SC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the management, supervision, personnel, equipment, and property necessary to perform all contract requirements related to the Facility Operation Support Services for the FLETC facility.
- Administer all services described in the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Receive any complaints concerning the contract requirement and rectify the causes of the complaints.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- Five (5) years, within the last 10 years of specialized experience at the Project/Assistant Project Management level
- Three (3) years of progressively responsible general experience gained in analytical decision-making and administrative work and activities.
- Ability to obtain and maintain of levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other general software applications.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- High level of knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment.
- Maintain all required personal certifications and qualifications related to this role.
- Proficiency in oral and written communications in English.
- Professional on-site office and maintenance environment
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Physically able to move about in a maintenance environment to include walking, stooping, bending, stretching, and climbing ladders and stairs.
- Ability to work in inclement weather.
- Must maintain a productive and professional workspace.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.