- 10-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Regional Field Tech will act as an on-site technical liaison to perform the following functions at DS offices in the United States, outside of the DC Metropolitan Area, to include Puerto Rico. The position will function as DS' IT monitors at these offices, observing and reporting on consolidated IT Service management and DS managed IT components and well as site compliance auditing documentation activities. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse. This position supports Boston, MA and the Northeast or New England State Department offices.
- Assist in the resolution of operational issues.
- Survey and Monitor IT system response and performance
- Survey and monitor general IT operations for conformance with Department policies (operations and security)
- Provide troubleshooting assistance
- Provide liaison assistance with Department Headquarters' IRM to resolve user issues
- Conduct IT requirements gathering
- Support IT procurement needs
- Support IT logistics and inventory requirements
- Fully document non-compliance in security and operational standards for DS Headquarters review and corrective action.
- Provide documented weekly activity reporting to DS supervisory management.
- Utilize Department / Bureau approved monitoring tools and present formal documented findings to DS management personnel.
- Responsible for utilizing DS generated checklists to conduct general surveys and provide reports back to CTO
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly experienced in the areas of Department Operational and Security Compliance Standards, LAN/WAN telecommunications requirements as well as enterprise configuration / deployments practices to Operational production.
- Must be able to pass a background check and additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- TS Clearance, Required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to react to change requests from client
- Knowledge of technology, to include electronics technology
- Time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both stakeholders and technical staff.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team
- Solid oral and written communication skills that can be adapted to both the technical, and administrator level.
- Strong attention to detail
- General office environment
- Normal physical conditions
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- Must be able to lift boxes and other IT equipment and transport equipment between locations within a facility using standard equipment (hand carts, dollies)
- Will be asked to travel to for business or professional development purposes throughout the local region and on occasion, outside of the local region when needed to support other efforts
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Cayuse and our family of companies are 100% Indian Small Business Economic Enterprises (ISBEE) wholly owned by the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). Specifically, within our Government Operations, we offer diverse business lines and workforce while providing solutions for federal, state, and local clients throughout the world. Cayuse's comprehensive program management, mission support, and technology solutions are ideally positioned to help our clients advance their goals.