- 24-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate, and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate, and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters.
The DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and synchronization of daily operations in relation to combat medical support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF) providing synergy for effective and efficient mission accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS) enterprise.
The SharePoint Developer/Information Manager (IM) manages day-to-day implementation of the rules, procedures, applications, and tools that support information management plan(s). The IM works with client in determining required applications and tools, provides IM recommendations.
The Information Management Specialist is responsible for providing information technology support, in order to maintain Government owned equipment (e.g.., Laptops, Printers, Multi-Functional Units, Video Teleconferencing and Secured Video Teleconferencing and Network Access).
The Information Manager will be able to utilize and determine appropriate software applications and tools to support information sharing in order to optimize access to data or right to information, such as web portals. Must possess exceptional skills to design, develop, and deploy SharePoint applications. Needs to understand SharePoint web services as well as be able to develop custom web services where needed. Should also have experience implementing custom user interfaces in a SharePoint 2013 environment for both desktop and mobile clients.
- Must have SharePoint developing experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in data management techniques, skills and knowledge to develop electronic forms, assist users in the development of process workflows, and providing user instructions and/or training on tools.
- Must have 8570 - IAT Level I-III (Security+ Certification) or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- Works with Knowledge Manager, and has an understanding of the Knowledge Management function and guidelines.
• Normal physical conditions
• Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.