- 09-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Cheltenham, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
The HVAC Mechanic will be responsible for all the preventive maintenance and repair on all of the facility mechanical systems.
- Installs, modifies and repairs
- refrigeration - hermetic, semi-hermetic, mechanical, screw, scroll and centrifugal until to 1100 tons.
- air conditioning.
- ventilation; reverse osmosis systems, and
- building control systems equipment
- Performs difficult installation tasks involving assembly, testing, calibrating, and adjusting of temperature control and environment control systems.
- All work performed will be under the direct supervision and responsibility of this position.
- Installs new or repaired component and preforms complex modifications of systems and components in accordance with applicable electrical publications and directives.
- Maintain and repair other equipment.
- May perform complex repair of systems components such as compressors, condensers, heat pump regulators, fluid and refrigerant gas lines valves, meters, gages, thermostats, pumps, mechanical linkage, and electrical sensing, and heating and cooling systems.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Five (5) years' experience on equivalent HVAC systems.
- Valid certified training and certificates for EPA and CFC.
- Ability to obtain and maintain of levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
- Proficiency in oral and written communications in English.
- Professional on-site office and maintenance environment
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Physically able to move about in a maintenance environment to include walking, stooping, bending, stretching, and climbing ladders and stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Ability to work in inclement weather.
Must maintain a safe, productive, and professional work environment.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.