- 08-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Palmdale, CA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
- Review production activities and capabilities considering contract quality requirements.
- Review written quality or inspection procedures for adequacy and evaluating the implementation and effectiveness of quality/inspection systems, including sampling plan.
- Analyze quality data to detect unsatisfactory trends or weaknesses in the quality/inspection system.
- Verify by test or inspection, using sampling inspection or intensive product inspection techniques to ensure products comply with requirements prior to acceptance.
- Identify inadequacies and requesting corrective actions.
- Compute data, summarize results, and prepare reports or charts depicting pertinent relationships using statistical methods.
- Investigate customer complaints and deficiency reports and provide identification of causes to appropriate authorities.
- Read, interpret, and apply technical data such as blueprints, engineering drawings, product specifications, or technical manuals.
- Review and evaluate supply systems operations and procedures through periodic audits and surveillance inspections.
- Comply with all applicable Government regulations in addition to ARC and AFRC policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provide strong attention to detail.
Minimum Job Skills and Qualifications
- Prefer Bachelor's degree with a major study of quality assurance, statistics, mathematics, production management, industrial management, computer science, engineering, engineering technology, physical sciences, textiles, or other fields related to the position; or at least four (4) years' experience that demonstrates a practical knowledge in monitoring, controlling, or maintaining the quality of products or services in quality assurance, procurement, inspection, production, or related area.
- AS9100 Certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearances required to perform duties of this position.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Access, Excel, work, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment.
- Maintain all required personal certifications and qualifications related to this role.
- Be able to understand, read, write, speak, and conduct business in the English language.
- Professional on-site office and maintenance environment.
- Must be physically and mentally able to perform duties for extended periods of time. Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed to meet the demands of this position.
- Must maintain a safe, productive, and professional workspace.
- Present a professional appearance.
- Must be able to work varying work schedules and/or extended hours to meet business needs and project deadlines.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.