- 29-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The CCL is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the omnichannel contact center, including staffing, facility, training, service delivery, problem escalation and resolution, and performance monitoring. The CCL must be dedicated to the Contractor program and not used as a shared resource - a 100%-time commitment is required for this position. The CCL must be physically present at the Contractor site (if a facility-based Contractor operation is proposed) at least 75% of his/her time.
- Ensure staffing for all access channels consistent with performance measures.
- Ensure adherence to schedules, real time management of staffing and contact queues.
- Manage performance to meet KPIs.
- Ensure that a comprehensive training plan is implemented by the Contractor for all staff.
- Ensure a comprehensive QA plan is implemented in the contact center.
- Ensure that staff has adequate supervision, resources and equipment needed to perform work.
- Work with the applicable Government security clearance team to ensure that staff has received the requisite background clearance as outlined in Section 5.5.2 Personnel Security.
- Provide technical assistance to the planning, design, installation, modification, and operation of telecommunications and information systems capabilities.
- Suggest improvements and efficiencies based on observations of the operation and quality of customer experiences.
- Coordinate work with the CRM System Administrator to support the development and implementation of new features and services of the CRM according to business rules.
- Five years' experience in managing a successful omnichannel contact center.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Certificate.
- Customer service experience and ability to handle inquiries and requests in a courteous and professional manner, including calls received in crisis situations, and/or from abusive callers.
- General knowledge of government programs.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of performance and quality management.
- Experience in identifying innovative solutions and mobilizing staff to adapt to new technologies and program priorities.
- Ability to follow protocol and to apply sensitivity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Computer skills
- Ability to receive inquiries from the hearing, speech, and visually impaired, as well as other physically impaired callers and route them to the appropriate CSR or queue for response.
- Ability to provide coaching and performance feedback to employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.