- 29-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The CSRs are responsible for answering inquiries received through multiple communication channels. CSRs must complete initial training prior to responding to any inquiries on any channel. CSRs must be proficient in using automated tools, searching and retrieving information, and knowledge of contact management systems. The government may decide that CSRs are required to handle Personal Identifiable Information (PII) in the future, and if this were to occur, the Contractor must be able to support this work.
- Identify the information needs of customers.
- Provide information that meets the needs of customers and answers their questions in accordance with quality standards and business rules.
- Collect data on each interaction using the provided CRM solution and other identified CC technology.
- Speak and write using plain language.
- Speak in a friendly conversational manner (not scripted) while maintaining a professional tone.
- Use the provided CRM solution and other identified CC technology to help answer questions on all channels, including use of standard templates while still delivering personalized information to each customer.
- Perform internet searches of government websites and other web content to locate specific
- answers to customer questions.
- Control the pace and flow of the inquiry or request and manage call time effectively.
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) Certificate.
- Customer service experience and ability to handle inquiries and requests in a courteous and professional manner, including calls received in crisis situations, and/or from abusive callers.
- General knowledge of government programs.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to listen to and empathize with customers and acknowledge their concerns.
- Ability to follow protocol and to apply sensitivity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to gather information to determine a customer's needs, apply problem-solving skills, and resolve the inquiry/request effectively.
- Computer and keyboarding skills sufficient to record information from the inquirer in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ability to receive inquiries from the hearing, speech, and visually impaired, as well as other physically impaired callers and route them to the appropriate CSR or queue for response.
- Ability to receive coaching and performance feedback from supervisor(s).
- Ability to communicate effectively.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.