- 29-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
This position requires an independent, proactive and experienced U.S. Department of State (DoS), Office of Language Services (LS). This position demands independent performance in a fast-paced and constantly active DoS financial environment.
The (LS) Business Analyst-Budget (MID) directly supports the CORs daily budget operations of A/OPR/LS in accordance with industry best practices for LS' mission of interpretation and translation project management.
- Facilitate review and approval of payment documents, communication concerning payment for language services among LS Management Analysts, LS program officers, Bureau Financial Management Analysts, and client organizations within State Department and at other federal agencies.
- Coordinate and draft office responses to taskings from OPR front office, Bureau Executive Office, Office of Procurement Executive, and other Department organizations.
- Facilitate communication among LS Management Analysts, Bureau Financial Management Analysts, Bureau and vendor IT project managers, and LS program officers concerning business process requirements and issues.
- Recommend and draft internal communications and business procedure and policy documentation for office.
- Extract and analyze assignment, travel, procurement, and payment data from office program management system and invoice management system, Department data warehouse applications, and interagency applications such as Federal Procurement Data System and Invoice Processing Platform.
- Excellent (working) experience of DoS office protocols, finance regulations and processes, and overall office operations.
- 5-8 years relative experience of responsibilities shown
- Superb interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to integrate into a fast paced team and complete assigned individual duties with little supervision.
- Strong experience with in-office and telework work environments and general IT communications equipment in an office setting
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Min 7+ years of direct DoS Ambassador/Special Envoy executive administrative support as described above
- Familiarity or experience with "Ariba" software system
- Familiarity or experience in foreign language services, project management, financial management, contract management, public affairs, or foreign exchange or assistance programs desirable
- Superb operation and knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel, Microsoft Word, and related computer-based programs operations.
- Proactive and independent character with engaging, interpersonal communication skills and the willingness to work across a team environment to ensure LS operational success
- Web-based business process management system such as ServiceNow (desirable)
- Polished office protocols, high-tempo communication streams and working conditions.
- Normal physical conditions.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen and on the telephone
- Willing to work non-traditional (extended, off-peak) schedules as required mostly during times of unscheduled government operational needs.
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.