- 26-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Seeking professional to perform testing for a Security IAM role.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities: Provides 3-5 years experience in the Testing environment with Strong experience in developing Test Plans and Testing Strategies.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. (Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Strong Testing experience in SailPoint IIQ Strong knowledge and Testing experience in Java, Beanshell, Hibernate, Spring, MSSQL, XML, JSON, UI, Powershell script.
- Strong Experience in developing automation framework (Selenium Automation testing), strong test scripting hands on knowledge.
- Strong in defect management Strong IIQ product knowledge
- IAM experience
- The candidate is at least 3 to 5 years experiences in Tech IIQ Testing Specialist (SAIL POINT).
- Experience in creating Test Plan and Testing Strategy based on the requirements.
- Experience in writing Azure DevOps test-plans.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum driven testing.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.