- 19-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Martinsburg, WV, USA
- Full Time
Relocation Assistance available
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Project Manager will oversee the Enforcement Programs and Service and Strategic Intelligence and Information Directorates for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). ATF is a law-enforcement organization with unique responsibilities and is dedicated to reducing violent crime and protecting the public.
The Project Manager be responsible for supervising 15+ personnel and maintaining control over all deliverables for the National Tracing Center Division (NTC). The mission of the NTC is to conduct firearms tracing and associated programs and processes accurately and efficiently for International, Federal, State, and Local law enforcement agencies to provide investigative leads. The NTC serves as the central repository of all crime gun trace data, multiple handgun sales information,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a flexible, transparent, and responsive performance management information system that provides insightful, accurate and timely information and data on program status and performance reporting.
- Support the development of a system that supports ATF's compliance with government standards and requirements (e.g., Service Contract Act of 1965, Clinger-Cohen, Section 508, ATF ISSO, ATF SDLC, etc.).
- Understands mandated timeframes for ATF processes and provide level of support to meet the established mandated requirements.
- Recommends and/or allocates personnel appropriately.
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years minimum experience managing 15 or greater employees
- Supervisory experience
- Public Trust Clearance, or the ability to obtain a Public Trust
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.