- 05-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
POSITION OVERALL DESCRIPTION
As a Business Analyst, you will be trusted to work on business and change management efforts as part of a larger team.
Providing expertise on technical project requirements, continuous process improvement strategies, and performance measures for moderately complex business process engagements.
Identifying and analyzing customer needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to documentation and communication of Network Engineering requests, streamlining and potentially centralizing, business improvement processes. Major focus is on the documentation of requirements for Network Engineering services across a variety of end customers at Department of State.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and perform business analysis on behalf of our customers
- Identify and define user stories and use cases
- Define minimum viable scopes and program/product roadmaps
- Possess understanding and experience with Agile methodologies, though some projects will be task-based
- Run workshops or meetings and present ideas/concepts and solutions to technology and business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog and refining it for Scrum team sprints
- Develop and hold a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience platform/solution/product integration and its dependencies
- Stay on track with business commitments and deliverables
- Proficient in project management and planning
- Curious in learning new technologies, concepts, platforms, and tools
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducts business & technical requirements gathering, defines scope and objectives through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews
- Analyzes and documents complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to Program Management
- Coordinates, facilitates, and leads meetings with clients to gather and document requirements, or explore potential solutions
- Facilitate regular progress meetings, and updates to varying departments
- Generate and deliver reports and status updates to program management and client
- Partners with team members and clients on strategic initiatives
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Secret Clearance
- Excellent documentation and writing skills, including writing of effective user stories and use of diagramming software such as MS Visio
- Superior presentation skills
- The ability to conduct presentations with team and clients
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate requirements between business and technical personnel
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management, Initiative
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Must be within commuting distance to Rosslyn, VA
- Ability to work efficiently in a virtual team environment if required
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an proactive approach to problem solving
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.