- 01-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Honolulu, HI, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Security operations positions with 2-5+ years' experience in Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM), Incident Response or Compliance. Position will be responsible for daily security operations working with our Security Operations team monitoring and responding to security alerts (threats), ensuring compliance with security standards and regulations, and managing responses to security incidents. Positions will participate in the development and maintenance of security operations procedures, assessments and audits.
- Daily security operations in 1 or more of the following.
- Monitoring and analyzing security threats working with Security Operations Center personnel
- Incident response
- Remediation activities post incident response
- Development of security operations procedures
- Assessment of compliance with security standards and regulations
- Security audits
- Development of reports and presentation to management
- Development of recommendations to improve overall security posture
- 2 to 5+ years of experience working in cyber intelligence, information security, incident response, or other technical cybersecurity roles
- Experience with 1 or more of the following:
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) tactics, technics and procedures. Understanding of possible attack activities such as network probing/scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc.
- Incident response
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proven ability to translate complex information sets into specific recommendations that can be actioned to enhance security posture
- Bachelor's degree in Threat Intelligence, Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, or any other related area
- Security operations experience in a corporate environment
- Security Operations Center experience is a plus
- Experience with working with an offshore team
- CISSP or CISM certification
- Remote and on site environment.
- May require off hours engagement when responding to security breaches and events
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.