- 11-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
Must be on-site in Atlanta for a hybrid schedule 2-3 days per week.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for code deployment work on APIs and Services. The Engineer will be responsible for the successful deployment of integrated or stand-alone releases into production. This team member role is critical to the safety of the production environment and helps prevent the introduction of bad or untested code into production on which the organization's internal and external Customers depend. The Engineer will continually lead, facilitate, and coordinate synchronized releases to maximize value delivered to their program Customers.
- Manage the build process for multiple concurrent releases
- Experience with SRE and understanding of monitoring tools
- Automate build and deployment process through build system
- Maintain various software feature branches using a Source Control System
- Design and configure continuous integration build system through collaboration with development and IT teams
- Participate in deployment & configuration of the application as needed
- Participate in deployment meetings and consult with team to refine, test, and debug programs to meet technical needs
- Understands servers and databases and related architecture requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved and maintained through high-quality deliverables.
- Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads.
- Support operationally critical environment, using monitoring tools and scripts, data feeds and associated scripts, research and analysis of production issues, capturing logging
- Assist in server patching activities
- Participate in application load tests and assisting with troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot SOA, network, WAF/firewall, load balancer, HTTP/HTTPS communication, and browser clients as it pertains to a large-scale web application environment.
- Familiar with orchestration tools like Udeploy, XL etc.
- 4 years experience of IT Environment Management
- Understands concepts around security, monitoring and migration
- Hands on DevOps experience with common cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing and supporting Test Automation solutions
- Familiar with common test automation tools (selenium, soapUI, Jmeter, SeerverSpec, Cactus etc.) and processes
- Familiar with performance testing and security testing tools and best practices
- Previous experience in Application and Data migration to cloud from on-prem
- Familiar with migration tools is a plus
- Familiar with database release management tools (Liquibase, DBMaestro, Redgate etc.)
- Familiarity with implementing DevOps processes such as Green/Blue deployments and Canary releases
- Familiarity with DevOps Architecture best practices such as Microservices, Infrastructure as Code
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.