- 22-Jun-2022 to 22-Jul-2022 (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions, and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse's 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
Provide Program Lead with assists in all required reviews, report, and documentation as well as provide preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and customer satisfaction. Documents support interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
- Ensure ACC/A10 leadership remains aware of nuclear enterprise activities affecting ACC's Nuclear Command and Control (NC2)
- Provide program lead with updated availability and maintenance data for inclusion in applicable communications and/or presentations.
- Assist the Program Lead by maintaining knowledge, awareness and status of development of the various ACC NC3 system so as to provide program Assist Program Lead in internal and external working groups, conferences, and experimentation and development events providing NC3 expertise on an as needed basis.
- Provide technical assistance and analysis of NC3 systems to include metrics development, schedules or baselines while establishing, defining, maintaining and monitoring milestones.
- Identify, analyze, and document system requirements
- Provide NC3 technical order review utilizing the Enhanced Technical Management System (ETIMS).
- Track completion and documentation of Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs) and scheduled/unscheduled maintenance utilizing databases
- Coordinate help desk assistance at subordinate unit request.
- Provide administrative support for ACC/A10 NC3 functions.
- Support the Program Lead as needed by participating in ACC/A10 NC3 staff action activities, assisting in the preparation of presentations, briefings, training sessions, consultations and strategy sessions with other staff service functions.
- Participate in ACC/A10 NC3 staff action activities by preparing and delivering presentations such as briefings, training sessions, consultations and strategy sessions with other staff service functions and activities including ACC Senior leadership.
- Coordinate with counterpart officials in the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Staff, US Space Force (USSF), Combatant Commands, other Air Force MAJCOMS, contractors and field agencies in both moderately unstructured and structured settings.
- Participate in the NC3 system and lifecycle working groups and Program Management Reviews (PMRs) to ensure ACC NC3 system requirements are identified and supported. Participate in meetings, conferences and test events, to include periodic travel within the contiguous United States (CONUS) and report the outcomes of the aforementioned events in a written report or briefing.
- Interface with subordinate units, program offices, and lead command managers to research, analyze, and validate system modification documentation in support of ACC- assigned Configuration Element versions (CEVs) within the AN/USQ-225 Weapon System.
- Draft and route Configuration Management (CM) work packages utilizing AF Form 1067 as requested.
- Participate in the identification, analysis, and evaluation of policy, processes, systems, and instrumentation related to NC3 system survivability. Coordinate with subordinate unit, program office, and lead command managers in support of recurring Hardness Maintenance/Hardness Surveillance (HMHS) and High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) testing.
- Provide subject matter and technical expertise in assessment of NC3 policy and operational concepts.
- Assist program lead in periodic review, analysis, and development of responses to outside agencies.
- Monitor NC3 system availability and reliability utilizing unit NC3 reporting (COMSTAT, COMSPOT, RePORT) and associated IMDS metrics.
- Provide updates regarding outages or authorized service interruptions to ACC/A10A when changes occur or when requested.
- Engage subordinate units, Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC) NC3 Ops Reporting, and/or USSTRATCOM NC3 Enterprise Center (NEC).
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a technology or management related field.
- Possess 3 years of demonstrated practical experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Nuclear Command and Control (NC2) operations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with weapon system maintenance data entry.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with NC3 systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with/on higher headquarters staff.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.