- 21-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
We are looking for a Remote Full Stack Java Developer with strong analytic skills and ability to solve challenges with modern technology tool chains. This position is remote and requires the ability to complete work items individually and as a team member.
- Work independently or as a member of a team developing and maintaining Object-oriented and web-based Enterprise Applications using Java technologies and working throughout the complete System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
- Analyze problems such as user requirements, input data and form, output data and form, available computer configuration, processing, and turnaround time requirements.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge in the development of client/server and internet applications that utilize a n-tier architecture and graphical user interface.
- Provide deployment support by deploying code, static files, and/or databases by request to multiple environments and syncing static files and databases among environments.
- Other similar professional duties assigned as needed.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in development and deployment of various Object-oriented and web-based Enterprise Applications using Java technologies and working throughout the complete System Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
- Proficient in JSON and XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XPath , parsers like SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Experience with SQL Databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Ready to embrace a fast-paced work environment with deadlines and new challenges
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices (including SCRUM)
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git/Github
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge in using AWS (Amazon Web Services) services including EC2, VPC, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Desired Experience with No-SQL Databases such as MongoDb and Redis
- Desired Experience with test automation tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with automated deployment tools such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, or GitLab Pipelines
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.