- 20-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Federal Services
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Federal Services (CFS) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing cost-effective excellence. CFS' capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CFS. Core service areas for CFS include Environmental Services Investigation and Remediation, Munitions Response/Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Operations Support Services Bases, Ranges, Airfields, and Logistics/Warehouse Management.
The threats our Nation faces-digital and physical, man-made, technological, and natural-are more complex, and the threat actors more diverse, than at any point in our history. Our Nation's well-being relies upon secure and resilient critical infrastructure-those assets, systems, and networks that underpin the American way of life. The partnership among owners and operators, Federal, State, local, tribal, and territorial Governments, regional entities, non-profit organizations, academia and the international community are key to managing the risks to critical infrastructure. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is at the heart of mobilizing a collective defense to lead the Nation's efforts to understand and manage risk to our critical infrastructure.
The Briefing Support Analyst will provide oral and written briefing support to the 24/7 Watch. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Research situation to provide leadership with both high-level and overall situational awareness, impacts, and/or (tactics, techniques, procedures) TTP to Watch and CISA leadership.
- Coordinate with other entities to fill informational gaps.
- Internal Current Operations standard operating procedures.
- Consolidation of existing products and development of templates.
- Ensuring briefing equities are captured in CISA doctrine.
- Provide support as directed to support CISA incident management operations at the CISA Crisis Action Team (CAT), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) National Response Coordination Center, the DHS OPS Crisis Action Team (CAT), and Regional Offices or Operations.
- May be required to provide surge support to augment 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (24/7) incident management operations on an as needed basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree. Emphasis in Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Public Policy, Public Administration, or English preferred.
- Experience: 3 years of experience in developing and providing oral and written briefings to SES-level management.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office; including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and other general software applications.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and assess a vast amount of highly technical information in a time constrained environment
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Federal Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.