- 15-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC (NHV) is a tribally-owned business; an Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE); and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
The Desktop Technician III will provide management and support for a wide variety of hardware, including laptops, desktops, network and server equipment, mobile devices, printers, scanners, and associated peripherals. This equipment will utilize a variety of operating systems (primarily Windows 10 and iOS), and various software, to include specialized suites such as GIS and AutoCAD, and software unique to Indian Education. Support of these systems, and the end-users who use them, will be on a shift work basis with occasional on-call support.
- Provide management and support for a wide variety of hardware, including laptops, desktops, network and server equipment, tablets, cell phones, and their peripherals. This equipment will utilize a variety of operating systems and various software, to include specialized suites such as GIS and AutoCAD, and software unique to Indian Education.
- Apply patches, upgrades and enhancements as they are approved by the customer
- Perform systems management and systems monitoring
- Responsible for security and administrative control for services and systems
- Monitor server applications for availability, latency, and technical issues.
- Support customer configuration management procedures
- Perform monitoring of all upgrades and enhancements
- Provide support to end-users and ensure all issues and requests are entered and completed within client's ticketing system
- Monitor server applications, system logs, and software logs for errors and alerts
- Mentor and support junior Desktop Technicians
- Create documentation for various processes, procedures, and systems
- Non-Essential Duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass a background check for a Public Trust. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Associates Degree or combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 years of related technical experience in supporting desktop computers, laptop computers, mobile devices, printers, scanners, local area networks, servers and network switches.
- Installing and troubleshooting both hardware and software.
- Ability to support Microsoft operating systems.
- Working knowledge of general office software such Microsoft Office
and Microsoft 365.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance.
- The ability to support specialized software such as GIS and AutoCAD and software unique to Indian Education (similar software or general business application support is acceptable).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.