- 15-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Martinsburg, WV, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
We're searching for a highly-skilled Task Manager to contribute to Cayuse's growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. The Task Manager must be able to adapt to changing priorities, initiatives, schedules, and workloads.
- Ensure the project products and services deliver tangible and meaningful business benefits.
- Consistently take steps to understand crucial business issues and opportunities.
- Periodically measure and forecast capacity and systems growth
- Work collaboratively with other contractors, government agencies, and business partners to ensure project success.
- Provide visibility into the tracing program operation schedule, performance, and risk. regularly and accurately on each of their tasks.
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or 3 years minimum experience managing 15 or greater employees
- Supervisory Experience
- Proficient Technical Skills
- Demonstrated high level of Writing Skills
- Demonstrated ability to accurately type at least 40 wpm
- Interpersonal Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Project Management/Project Planning/Project Analysis experience.
- Project Management Professional, (PMP certification)
- An active Public Trust clearance, or the ability to obtain a clearance
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.