- 09-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Field Service Engineer Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Implement and enforce local network usage policies and procedures.
- Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies.
- Perform repairs on faulty system /server hardware.
- Troubleshoot hardware / software interface and interoperability problems.
- Oversee installation, implementation, configuration, and support of system components.
- Minimum of ten (10) years related cybersecurity work experience
- Must hold an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.