- 09-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Lead Cybersecurity Engineer will design, build, configure, operate, and maintain IT, networks, and capabilities. This person will secure, defend, and preserve data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems by ensuring appropriate security controls and measures are in place, and taking internal defense actions. This includes access to system controls, monitoring, administration, and integration of cybersecurity into all aspects of engineering and acquisition of cyberspace capabilities. This position will develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of cyber security systems experience
- Must possess DOD 8570.01-M certification
- Must hold an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.