- 09-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the administrative, managerial and financial requirements for the project. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all personnel for the project, including all lower tier vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors.
The Project Manager will organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and implementation of the project. The PM will interface with government personnel. The PM will provide project feasibility studies, determine costs, and ensure conformance to work standards.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience in security engineering
- 5 years management and supervision of military hardware/software development
- 5 years accreditation and authorization of DoD systems
- Must hold an active TS/SCI Clearance
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate
- to cybersecurity
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk)
- Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.