- 20-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
The Budget/Business Data Analyst will work closely with Contract Administrators, Delivery and Operations to enter and validate data from various source documents and develop the project and organization's budget. Will review contract and project data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications within company's policies and compliance with laws and other regulations. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Interprets information from a variety of source documents to determine the accuracy of data to be entered, validated and maintained in Deltek CostPoint Modules.
- Maintains and organizes project information and CostPoint data from project start to completion.
- Combine program and department budgets into a consolidated organizational budget
- Assists operations in correspondence writing and participates in project completion process.
- Identifies and reports errors or discrepancies in project documents to Contract Administrators.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Explain funding requests to others in the organization and executive leadership
- Help managers analyze proposed plans and find alternatives if the projected results are unsatisfactory
- Monitor project spending to ensure that it is within budget
- Inform program managers of the status and availability of funds
- Estimate future financial needs
- Help design, document, follow and maintain system processes
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Other duties assigned
- Education: Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of related experience in related discipline or Associates Degree with 4-6 years equivalent experience
- Demonstrated understanding of federal business practices with a working knowledge of costing, pricing, and profit margins, including contractual obligations and risks
- Flexible approach to facilitate working with team members in diverse locations
- Strong analytical ability and competence with Deltek CostPoint, Excel and other MS Office tools
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations for problem resolution
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment
- Experience working with Deltek CostPoint preferred
- Experience with the Federal Acquisitions Regulation preferred
- Experience in an ISO9000/quality assurance preferred
- All levels of Management and employees
- Broad spectrum of government and private sector Customers/Clients
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include hours outside of normal business hours, weekends, and holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.