- 13-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Technologies
- Falls Church, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Technologies started as a joint venture between Accenture, LLC and the CTUIR in 2006 to create a US-based alternative to offshore delivery centers as a node on Accenture's global delivery network. Cayuse Holdings was created in 2018 and is comprised of 10 family companies, in addition to Cayuse Technologies. Cayuse Holdings is headquartered near Pendleton, OR and has regional offices in Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Honolulu, and Washington D.C. Cayuse Holdings continues to be a 100% Indian Owned Economic Enterprise and is a foremost provider of responsible sourcing/certified diversity solutions for both commercial and government clients.
The Joint Operations Center supports two primary directorates, the AD-CS Directorate, and the Assistant Director (AD), Healthcare Operations (HCO) Directorate, and ultimately the Director, Defense Health Agency. This is accomplished through staff integration, knowledge management, crisis response coordination, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) mission implementation. The JOC serves as the focal point of information flow into DHA from external commands then disseminated throughout the organization, down to the markets and back up to various higher headquarters.
The DHA JOC is the centerpiece for planning, coordination, and synchronization of daily operations in relation to combat medical support to the military departments and combatant commands, as well as healthcare operations within military treatment facilities (MTF) providing synergy for effective and efficient mission accomplishment in support of the DHA, Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services and the Military Health System (MHS) enterprise.
The Knowledge Manager (KM) will play a major role in developing data strategy, goals, and roadmaps to execute Data Modernization, leveraging a phased KM evolution. The KM serves as the specialist performing duties involving identifying, gathering, processing, storing, and analyzing large data sets, interpreting trends, and communicating results to manage and create new knowledge. The KM will develop technology-based automation, products and impactful organization aids to transform critical business data into consumable insight leveraged by the customer. Also, the KM will analyze business processes, create, test, implement, maintain, and document automated business processes and collaborative services.
- Adapt functional business requirements and processes to technical solutions based on available comprehensive enterprise application solution sets.
- Contribute to data analytics for resource planning and management processes, including but not limited to: budget analysis, data warehousing, return on investment analysis, human resource analysis, material management and logistics, facilities, decision support and information dissemination.
- Work closely with the Chief Data Officer for future information technology (IT) development.
- Facilitate and guide working groups, meetings, strategy sessions, and other efforts to create knowledge, practices, processes, and organizational designs.
- Evaluate databases and apply best practices of KM principals.
- Facilitate and manage innovation and organizational learning.
- Identify and gather data, analyze results, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and communicate results through ongoing reports.
- Use business analytic techniques to collect, process, and analyze various data sets.
- Develop knowledge and insights from large and/or unstructured data sets.
- Create and maintain rich visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis.
- Perform detailed analysis to validate quality of data/metrics to resolve technical data problems. Identify causes of data error or omission, make recommendations, and implement resolution when approved by the Government.
- Conduct economic, industry based research.
- Identify opportunities and respond to office-specific needs for business analytics of requirements database providing weekly and monthly reports to office leadership that can enable decision making and are based on analytical trends.
- Manage the Collaboration Tool (SharePoint), to include development of automated processes and workflows, access management and tool maintenance.
- Maintain customer website by updating webpages, managing access and creating new webpages.
- Establish a customer common operating picture (COP) that will capitalize on data science/analysis and data visualization. Generate structure that will enable consolidation of multiple sources of data and create visuals for senior decision-making.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Three years of experience working with MS SharePoint
- Current knowledge on MS Office Suite and experience conducting data and statistic manipulation.
- Current MS Certified Solutions Expert, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint Expert or current applicable certification.
- Certified as an Administrator on MS SharePoint.
- In addition, possess a working knowledge of Tableau, ARCGIS and the ability to produce phot processing/editing, graphic design and creation of professional multi-media presentations on SharePoint.
- Active Secret Clearance required
- Works with Information Management, Knowledge Management (IM/KM), & Functional Analyst; hyper-organized; preferred degree in Knowledge Management
- Prefer operational experience and an understanding of Combat Support Agencies staff functions, reporting requirements, and information technology (IT) capabilities.
• Normal physical conditions
• Work in a secure environment utilizing classified networks.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at a computer screen
• May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.