- 13-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Pendleton, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
The Executive Assistant position supports executive customers with travel coordination, conference call and meeting coordination, document production, workplace reservations, research and special projects.
Provides Point of Contact administrative support to an assigned group of clients, while at the same time sharing and leveraging work to members of the team
Receives customer inquiries, responds to receipt of request, and fulfills requests in a professional, efficient and timely manner
Captures and documents details of all customer interactions daily in a work management tool (Siebel) Provides monthly Siebel reports to direct supervisor
Operates within guidelines and procedures to independently deliver full range of ESS
Services, including receiving customer calls, navigating on-line job aids, managing email
Correspondence and database tracking
Consistently provides high level of quality service
Uses judgment to anticipate customer service needs
Identifies, resolves or escalates, and tracks customer service issues with sensitivity and tact
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-2 years previous administrative experience
• Excellent oral, written communication skills; includes proficiency in English grammar
• Excellent customer service skills
• Microsoft Office skills
• Must have the ability to work from home. This includes a quiet dedicated workspace with reliable internet connection.
• Experience supporting multiple executives preferred
• Experience supporting customers in a virtual environment (preferred but not required)
• Knowledge of and experience using various computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite
• High level of professionalism
• Ability to successfully handle customer requests and manage multiple priorities/tasks
• Effective listening skills
• Ability to take initiative; to be both proactive and flexible; and to multi-task
• Attention to details; resourceful and organized with good follow up and follow through skills
• Positive attitude; tolerance for dealing with difficult customers and stressful situations
• An ability to work well in teams or individually
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and social security # verification
o may require a credit check and passing a drug test as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment
Normal physical conditions
General office environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen.
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.