- 11-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Solutions
- Remote, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Solutions is a new subsidiary of Cayuse Holdings that will help tribes invest in the well-being of their communities and people.
We are looking for a Web Programmer to provide maintenance and development of their enterprise solution for information management including multiple web sites to our client. The GIS Program maintains a custom web based application for managing data and information which is accessed by users through various work flows. This position will assist in development of web programming solutions for upload, retrieval and visualization of data. This position participates with a team of GIS professionals who provide decision support services to the Tribal Government.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Database Design and Implementation Responsible for development of versioned repository for custom web based software application which integrates geospatial (REST/JSON services) and tabular SQL databases. Develop solutions which include management of permissions and efficient retrieval of data, and summary views of information.
- Web Applications Support the design and development of web applications which integrate web maps, widgets, analysis tools, and reports and enable users to manage and visualize data as well as inform Tribal members, community members and other agencies about the Tribal Government. Develop solutions for access controlled, content retrieval in the Tribal Member Portal on the CTUIR.org, an Umbraco based web site. Must provide updates and maintain security standards for all CTUIR websites.
- Web Support Provide development solutions for multiple WordPress sites. Ensure security of all CTUIR's web sites and minimize to all extent possible vulnerabilities. Develop reporting strategies for web site content to inform the use of the sites. Provide guidance on solutions to enhance security and minimize vulnerabilities.
- Reporting Provide status updates which include clear timeframes and benchmarks for projects. Manage the gathering of comprehensive statistics of use for all CTUIR hosted web sites. Provide information to be used in status updates.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Geography, Computer Science or a related field, with 4 years' work experience which includes a mix of the skills described below OR An Associate's degree or completion of an accredited vocational training program in an information technology related program and 6 years of working experience including a mix of the skills below.
- Managing/configuring and troubleshooting SQL databases.
- Developing web based applications for storage and retrieval of data.
- Four years working experience managing/configuring and troubleshooting SQL databases.
- Four years working experience as developer on content management, web based applications.
- Four years working experience in development of full-stack web-based applications for retrieving, uploading, mapping and analyzing both spatial and tabular data.
- Experience using REST/JSON service is required.
- Experience with IIS web server.
- Experience with WordPress; and/or Umbraco content management system.
- Knowledge of ESRI AGOL/Portal applications.