- 11-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Commercial Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Commercial Services (CCS) delivers fresh solutions to business challenges in the technology and business services environment. Services available are application development, business process outsourcing, data services, and professional services. Cayuse helps clients to achieve impactful outcomes such as improved efficiency, reduced cost, increased profitability and accelerated time to market.
We are searching for a Java developer to join a team with one of the leading companies in Atlanta, GA. This position is a 6 month renewable contract and requires a hybrid work schedule with 2-3 days on-site per week.
- Software and development experience in Java/J2EE in an Agile environment.
- Strong 12 factor application development experience using REST API's
- Experience deploying microservices into containers
- Experience working with Red Hat OpenShift or a similar container orchestration platform
- Strong object orientated analysis and design concepts.
- Strong understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience working in a SAFe, Kanban, DevOps, or Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks
- Experience with Git and creating and manipulating YAML files
- Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE
- Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Role would also involve supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger).
- Experience building API's for both external and internal consumption
- The candidate needs to have a strong passion for learning new technologies and keep pace with rapidly evolving development paradigms like pair programming
- The candidate needs to meet challenging deadlines and thrive in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with and mentor junior resources
- Knowledge of standard tools for developing, optimizing & testing code - Dynatrace, Cassandra, Selenium, Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, Active MQ, IBM MQ
- Bachelor's Degree, a Master's degree is preferred
- Experience developing automated test suites and test data, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience using Jenkins and CI/CD toolsets. Ability to customize provided sample project templates to project needs
- Experience working in an AWS environment and preferably containers
- Help set up deployments per provided guidance and procedural documentation
- Leverage the AWS cloud experience to troubleshoot deployments.
- Recent experience leading projects on Spring a plus
- Experience with business rule languages/technology is a plus
Normal physical conditions
General office environment
Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Commercial Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.