- 10-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
The Director - Business Development position is responsible for developing and executing the business development and sales functions related to Cayuse Government Services, LLC, focusing primarily on qualifying and capturing work with government clientele and establishing working relationships and teaming opportunities with qualified and respected third parties serving the Government sector. This includes developing sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for Interpreting and translating client requirements into capture plans, effective sales communications and solutions that meet the customer's stated requirements.
- Primary focus Is on NASA as a client - Business Development, Relationship Management, Opportunity Identification and Qualification, and Capture
- Secondary focus is on Huntsville, Alabama as a source of new opportunities - direct to client, Government or Commercial, or with teaming partners to be identified and qualified
- Plan and execute proven sales strategies and develop plans and techniques that will convince potential clients to do business with Cayuse
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective buyers; recommending solutions.
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into sales solutions
- Managing all client interaction throughout the sales cycle and beyond
- Assist where possible, in the preparation of the project estimates, schedules, work plan, resource/sourcing plans. Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of Shipley process or comparable process
- TS Clearance preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.