- 05-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Towaoc, CO, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
We are looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to provide long-term, comprehensive care to our patients and manage both common and complex diseases. You should be able to effectively diagnose patients and suggest a successful course of treatment.
To be successful as an Internist you must be able to prescribe and administer medications, immunizations, and other non-surgical treatments. You should also be able to develop long-lasting, rewarding relationships with your patients.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating acute illnesses, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribing or administering medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress, and re-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients, including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Immunizing patients against preventable diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, physical sciences, or a related field.
- Doctor of medicine (MD) degree or a doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) degree.
- 3 to 7 years' internship and clinical residency training, specializing in internal medicine.
- Successful completion of the Internal Medicine Certification Examination.
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in internal medicine.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.