- 05-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Towaoc, CO, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
- Responsible for diagnosis, prevention and treatment of patients. Performs additional duties that fall within the scope of professional licensure and within the individuals scope of training and experience.
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining and treating of clinical patients in order to meet their medical needs
- Educates patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families
- Determines level of urgency of follow-up, referral/consultation appointments
- Exercises final medical judgment in all issues of health care
- Prescribes medical treatment and clinical drugs to patients
- Orders studies, test and ancillary services
- Documents all services in patient medical record
- Medical degree in medicine from an accredited school
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette
- Performs in a tactful and professional manner
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.