- 04-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Talent Solutions
- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) provides top-tier talent that yields permanent placements, staff augmentation services, resource management and recruiter on demand and consulting services. Cayuse Talent Solutions (CTS) is a certified MBE business providing full-service recruitment solutions provider that delivers recruiting services to federal sector and commercial sector industries. With a combined total of over 25+ years of experience, we offer a full range of affordable recruiting services that meet your recruitment needs. Our team is highly trained to provide you top-notch excellent service while ensuring your open vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
CTS is currently seeking an experienced proposal recruiter to join our team. You will be a trusted business partner and will support pre-award recruiting efforts across our government and commercial division.
- Actively source and recruiting of individuals for key roles during the RFP stages
- He or she must have the ability to hunt with limited info at times in the research RFI stage
- This will include incumbent capture, competitive analysis and market research
- Research and develop plans to identify talent at competitor companies
- Participate in business reviews, proposal-specific strategy sessions to gain full understanding of staffing needs for each initiative
- Dissect the SOW to pull out the requirements to assist with creating a JD
- Understanding how to issue and close candidates with LOI's or LOC's
- Being proactive In building pipeline based on skills, location and clearance
- Must have 7+ years doing proposal recruiting support and working closing with BD team in the government contracting space
- Act with sense of urgency to demonstrate a level of quick turnaround to meet urgent deadlines.
- Demonstrate past experience where they were successful supporting government bids
- Specialized experience recruiting for incumbent captures
- Must have experience in recruiting for all levels of Security Clearance Levels
- Able to work under pressure in a time-critical environment
- Willingness to adapt to rapidly-changing requirements
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Talent Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.