- 03-May-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Remote, OR, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's), Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk (L1, L2, L3, Deskside) Support Services.
The Contracts Administrator contributes to the overall success of the organization by assisting in the administration, management and support for contracts and projects. Prepares, reviews and files contract documents and reports for the management of projects. Keeps schedules and calendars to assist teams with tracking projects and deadlines. Electronic file organization and document management. Maintains business documentation, electronic files and project information. Self-starter with the ability to learn new tasks and skills
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- 3+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem solving abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in business, accounting, public administration, political science
- Government contracting knowledge and experience
• Federal Acquisition Regulations
• Procurement experience
• Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
• ERP Systems, accounting systems
• CostPoint 7 or 8 a plus
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.