- 26-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans (CNHV) provides innovative and flexible solutions to federal government clients, emphasizing excellence in the Asia-Pacific region. CNHV's capabilities, market-relevant service offerings, past performance credentials, and diverse status allow government clients to engage quickly and confidently with CNHV. Core service areas for CNHV include Health & Medical Services, Unexploded Ordnance (UXO), Surface & Underwater Range Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Executive Briefing Teams, Training, Exercise Support, Computer Facilities, and Emergency Management Services.
The Alternate System Security Officer (AISSO) assist the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) staff, primarily focusing on the authorization of the TS/SCI network. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Cayuse.
- Write and review implementation statements and other security documentation.
- Manage plan of action and milestones as assigned.
- Assist, as needed, with authorizations, annual controls testing, contingency plan testing, and other Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements, utilizing the NIST Risk Management Framework.
- Assist with the review of technical, management, and operational security controls in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology SP 800-53 (Rev. 4) and Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction No. 1253 to evaluate the effectiveness of the security posture of information systems and networks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), preferred.
- Ability to react to change requests from customers in an effective manner
- Skill in applying confidentiality, integrity, and availability principles.
- Proven record of learning and adapting new technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both stakeholders and technical staff.
- Solid oral and written communication skills that can be adapted to both the technical, and administrator level.
- Ability to answer questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to ask clarifying questions.
- Ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means.
- Strong attention to detail
- Normal physical conditions
- General office environment
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time looking at computer screen
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Native Hawaiian Veterans is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Operations Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.