- 22-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Native Hawaiian Veterans
- Pearl City, HI, USA
- Full Time
Native Hawaiian Veterans, LLC (NHV) is a tribally-owned business; an Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE); and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that provides services, solutions, and products in the areas of Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Information Technology, Communication Equipment, Professional Staff Augmentation, Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) Remediation, and Strategic Communications/Creative Services.
Security Administration Logistical Support is required to maintain Physical Security and Visitor
Control, process USPS Mail, process classified materials and provide administrative support to NIWC Pacific, Indo-
Pacific Code H Security Specialist.
Manage the issuance of permanent badges to NIWC personnel and tenants and temporary visitor
badges to all official visitors,
Maintain the Visitor Control Room
Monitor perimeter and access control systems for unauthorized access. Make calls to base security to
Conduct site inspections of all secure rooms. Provide support for OSS and SCIF certification. Ensure
compliance with DOD, DON, and NIWC physical security policies and procedures.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all levels of background, security, and clearance required to perform the duties of this position.
- Twelve (12) months of experience using and inputting into the Defense Information System for Security (DISS).
- Twelve (12) months of experience administering fingerprints using Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT).
- Twelve (12) months of experience with inspection of Open Secret and SCIF spaces.
- Twelve (12) months of experience processing and preparing incoming and outgoing classified materials, in accordance with DODI 5200.01 V1 - V4, processing of courier card requests and issuance of courier cards.
- Twelve (12) months of experience coordinating and conducting investigations into security infractions/violations including electronic spillage.
Indoor and outdoor. Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Technologies is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.