- 20-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Full Time
Full Benefits and PTO
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
As a part of Cayuse's Operations group, specifically the Program Management Office (PMO) organization, the PMO Specialist will provide direct support to one or more Program Managers and multiple Project Managers to serve as the primary Point of Contact (POC) in all aspects of project control, design action plans to increase productivity, manage project costs, and keep projects on schedule for completion, facilitate all administrative requirements in the execution of client contract/project requirements throughout their lifecycles. Working with senior management, the PMO Specialist works on overall project planning and formulates reports based on project scheduling and timetables for deliverables. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse.
- Evaluate and monitor the overall project
- Support and ensures performance of technical support on projects or tasks in accordance with contract requirements and appropriate policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Create, manage, and disburse reports related to the project
- Perform analyses and prepare reports and deliverables supporting the program management function.
- Notify the entire project team about abnormalities or variances
- Maintain proactive awareness of all current projects and proposals through communication with the Program Manager and project managers
- Review and report the project's budget and finances - determine projects requiring invoicing for the period, prepare monthly invoice requests to Accounting, track accounting's preparation of invoices and submittal to client, track outstanding invoices for follow-up by Project Manager, run Accounts Receivable Aging reports
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices and back-up documentation for accuracy and completeness, and liaise with subcontractors and vendors as directed by project managers to resolve issues
- Provide administrative support and coordination to the Task Order or project task(s).
- Development of but not limited to; project schedules, work plans, project work packages, monthly updates, payroll/personnel processing, maintenance and reporting, and project/contract close-out process.
- Populate and maintain the program/project management information system data
- Maintain contract budgets, prepare contract-billing, estimate materials, equipment, production costs and delivery schedules.
- Ensure all monthly / quarterly deliverables/documents are proofread, organized, and assembled and deadlines are met (accruals, revenue adjustments, EACs, unbilled analysis, at risk approval submissions) for multiple concurrent projects, maintaining version control
- Maintain Program internal meeting calendar and arrange internal and external teleconferences/videoconferences
- Manage administration and purchases of equipment and supplies as related to Task Order requirements.
- Facilitate the onboarding, transitioning, and out-processing of staff on projects according to the company policies and procedures.
- Provide training of PMO processes to the project team and staff.
- Define and implement program schedules for all employee activities, including travel, benefits etc.
- Optimize operating results in terms of cost, methods, and personnel and implements quality assurance program directives.
- Draft project proposals and requests for information documents, cost estimates and quotes, and obtaining vendor/subcontractor pricing
- Assist with project capture and business development efforts, including formatting and assembly of past performance documentation, staff resumes and other document components
- Other duties as assigned by PMO Manager
Technical Skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's)
Education / Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field, or equivalent experience OR Associates Degree in related field from an accredited university/college with four years project support experience including experience supporting administrative and organizational needs of multiple technical staff.;
- Must have related work experience of 3-5 or more years in a federal business environment functioning in a business operation, project control, or finance/accounting role.
- Solid understanding of all government contract types and related contract terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of basic Federal Contracting and accounting principles highly desired.
- Experience in the development, collection, analysis and reporting of personnel and financial requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills in an environment supporting multiple technical staff
- Working knowledge of ISO quality processes and/or Project Management Institute (PMI) philosophy and project management approaches
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the FAR and other government regulations.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with federal contracting approaches and vehicles, including IDIQs, CTAs, Category Management, best-in-breed, etc.
- Monitor and manage Quality Management System (QMS) compliance for projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) applications
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
Human Relationship Skills
- Skilled briefer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and is at ease with handling or managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen Ability to maintain effective and proactive communication with multiple Program staff and non-Program staff (email, telephonic, instant messaging, meetings) across multiple time zones
- Ability to forge new relationships, individual and teaming in nature
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification desired
- Must be able to pass a background check. May be required to obtain a federal security clearance additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Valid driver's license
Reports to: Program Management Office (PMO) Manager
Works with: Project Managers, Managing Directors, Clients
- Minimal travel anticipated, but must be able to travel as needed
- Normal physical conditions
- Professional work environment
- Must work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, as needed
- Lift and carry weight up to 50 pounds
In accordance with President Biden's Executive Order 14042, you must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements to infectious diseases such as COVID-19. The Executive Order requires that all federal workers and federal contractor employees be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.