- 12-Apr-2022 to Until Filled (HST)
- Cayuse Government Services
- Aberdeen, MD, USA
- Full Time
Cayuse Government Services (CGS) is committed to excellence by providing innovative and flexible solutions to State, Municipal and Tribal government clients. CGS also provides mission-critical technology delivery as a shared service in our Oregon Technology Delivery Center, which also provides support to CGS' Federal Government clients. Core service areas for CGS include. Information Technology Consulting & Integration Services, Centers of Excellence (CoE's),Document/Image Management & Processing, and Service Desk/Help Desk Support Services.
- Associate's Degree and 9 years experience; or Bachelor's Degree and 7 years experience; or Master's Degree and 5 years experience; or combination of 11 years which may include education/specialized training/certifications and/or experience.
- Secret Clearance
- Relevant education must be a BS/BA in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Relevant experience must be in software development programming in C#, Microsoft .Net, .NET Framework, Visual Basic.
- Must have 5 years software development experience, debugging/troubleshooting experience, experience in developing and/or deploying Web applications, experience with multiple operating systems
- Must possess industry certifications to meet DOD Directive 8570.01 certification requirements for IAT Level II, such as CompTIA Security +.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cayuse Government Services is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact our Recruiting Department at (541) 278-8200 for assistance.